niedziela, 17 stycznia 2016

You Shine - Blue Fern Studios

I kolejny layout dla Blue Fern Studios - tym razem fantastyczna kolekcja Timeless i moje "świetliste" chłopaki ;-))
Here's another layout for Blue Fern Studios - this time the fantastic Timeless collection and my "shiny" boys ;-))


W tle odbiłam stemple z kilku zestawów:
I stamped several images on the background paper:


Wycięte z jednego z papierów vintage'owe etykiety ułożyłam pod zdjęciem:
I matted the photo with several vintage labels I cut out from one of the papers:


Tekturki ozdobiłam pudrami do embossingu (w tym moim ulubionym 14 Karat):
I covered the chipboard pieces with embossing powders (including my favourite 14 Karat):


Piękny industrialny border pokryłam zaś mieszanką kilku pudrów, która dała efekt spatynowanego, tkniętego rdzą metalu:
I covered the industrial part with a mixture of several colours ep to get the look of a patined rusty metal piece:


Poza tym dodałam kilka różyczek, oryginalną starą tarczę zegarkową i metalowy kluczyk:
Among my embellies are also mini roses, a genuine vintage watch face and a metal key charm:


Miłego dnia :-)
Have a nice day :-)

3 komentarze:

artiza pisze...

obłędny...jak zawsze:)

Janene pisze...

Beautiful layout!!!! Love the details!

Nancy Dynes pisze...

I LOVE this layout, Maja!! Your adorable son is growing up so quickly!
Hugs,
Nancy