niedziela, 5 listopada 2017

Fall - My Creative Scrapbook

5 dzień miesiąca oznacza publikację nowych kitów w My Creative Scrapbook. W listopadzie kit Limited Edition zawiera papiery Blue Fern Studios, dodatki Primy, tekturki i piankowe literki, które dają sporo możliwości twórczych. Przez kilka najbliższych dni przedstawię Wam moje prace z tego zestawu, a oto pierwszy layout:
The 5th day of the month means the launch of My Creative Scrapbook's new kits. In November the Limited Edition kit contains Blue Fern Studios papers, Prima embellishments, a set of chipboard pieces and foam stickers that give a whole range of creative possibilites. for the next few days I'll be sharing my projects, starting with this layout:


Nie mogłam się zdecydować na wybór papieru na tło - dlatego umieściłam kawałki wszystkich, jakie brałam pod uwagę ;-)) Dodałam kwiaty, stemplowane listki i trochę chlapnięć. Elementy tekturowe pokryłam warstwą złotej mgiełki - całość dała ciepłe, jesienne tło do zdjęcia:
I couldn't make up my mind as to which paper should go in the background - and so I included pieces of all that I considered ;-)) I added flowers, stamped leaves and some splashes. I covered the chipboard elements with golden mist - the whole design provides warm autumn background for the photo:





A już jutro kolejny layout - zapraszam :-)
Drop by tomorrow for another layout :-)

Brak komentarzy: