sobota, 8 grudnia 2018

Wonderful - My Creative Scrapbook

Ostatni layout z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook nieco przekornie odchodzi od świątecznego klimatu :-)
With the last layout I made using the December Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook steers away from the Christmas theme :-)


Za pomocą złotej farby naniosłam fragmenty wzoru z maski na tło i ułożyłam kawałki papieru i elementy ozdobne. Tytuł to kawałek napisu z jednego z arkuszy, wycięty i użyty samodzielnie :-) Kilka rozrzuconych cekinów nawiązuje do wzoru tła:
I applied parts of the stencil pattern with gold paint and layered pieces of papers and embellishments around the photo. For the title I cut out one word of the sentiment in one of the papers :-) Scattered sequins complete the background pattern:





I to już wszystkie layouty, ale tak, są jeszcze kartki ;-)
That completes the layout series, but yes, there are some cards too ;-)

Brak komentarzy: