sobota, 7 sierpnia 2021

It's A Beach Day - My Creative Scrapbook

 I oto trzeci layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z cudowną kolekcją Vintage Artistry Beached od 49&Market:

Here's the third layout of the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the beautiful Vintage Artistry Beached collection by 49&Market:

Tu również wykorzystałam kitową maskę do ozdobienia tła, tym razem jednak użyłam dwóch kolorów tuszu i gąbkę :-) Zdjęcie ozdobiłam pozostałymi elementami kitu: obrazkami z zestawu ephemera, mini kwiatuszkami, naklejkami i die-cutami. Uważam, że 49&Market ma jedne z najlepszych laserowych die-cutów na rynku: tylko spójrzcie na realizm i filigranowe cięcia!

I also used the kit stencil, but this time I inked it with a sponge and two colours of inks :-) I decorated the photo with the other kit elements: ephemera images, mini flowers, stickers and die-cuts. I think 49&Market makes the best laser die-cuts: just take a look at the realism and fine cut lines!




A jutro ostatni już layout, serdecznie zapraszam!

You are most welcome to visit here tomorrow for the last layout!

Brak komentarzy: