niedziela, 7 listopada 2021

Sweet Christmas - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj przynoszę Wam trzeci z kolei layout z listopadowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Sweet Christmas od Primy - layout o takim właśnie tytule :-)

Today I bring you the third layout I made using the November Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Sweet Christmas collection by Prima - and its name happens to be the layout's title too :-)

Na tło wybrałam papier w geometryczne śnieżynki, i dodatkowo cały pokryłam śnieżynkami z maski, co dało fajny trójwymiarowy efekt :-) Pas ze zdjęciami na całej szerokości arkusza wyznacza oś kompozycji, z dodatkami powyżej i poniżej:

I chose the geometric snowflakes pattern for the background and added more snowflakes from the stencil which gave a nice dimensional effect :-) The photo strip across the page provides a composition axis, with embellishments above and beneath it:






A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam :-)

Drop by tomorrow for the last layout of this series :-)

Brak komentarzy: