niedziela, 8 lipca 2018

Sea World - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto ostatni layout z lipcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook. Ponownie morskie klimaty, ale w nieco innej wersji - oprawiłam zdjęcie z naszej wizyty w największym europejskim oceanarium w Genui:
And here's the last layout with the July Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I kept the marine theme but in a bit different meaning - I scrapbooked a picture from our visit to the largest European Aquarium in Genoa:


Na paskowe tło naniosłam wzór pisma białym gesso, a pod zdjęciem ułożyłam papierowe tagi, naklejki i kwiaty. Dodałam też nieco ożywiającego turkusu oraz tytuł z piankowych liter:
I applied the handwriting pattern with white gesso upon the striped background and matted the photo with paper tags, stickers and flowers. I also added some refreshing turqouise and the title arranged with foam letters:





I to już wszystkie layouty - a jutro kartki :-)
That's all as far as the layouts are concerned - and tomorrow I'll be sharing cards :-)

Brak komentarzy: