piątek, 7 września 2018

Grow - My Creative Scrapbook

Wrześniowy kit Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook - layout nr 3 :-)
The September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook - layout no. 3 :-)


To moja wersja wintydżowego clean&simple ;-)) Tym razem wzór z maski naniosłam tuszem, dodałam kilka ozdób papierowych i kwiatów i już. 
It's my version of the vintage clean&simple ;-)) This time I inked through the stencil to add pattern, then I placed some paper embellishments and flowers. Done.




Obrysowanie literek białym żelpenem bardzo poprawia ich widoczność, nawet na jasnym tle. Na zdjęciach oczywiście ledwo widoczne...
Outlining the letters with a white gelpen significantly helps their visibility, even against a light background. Of course you can barely see that in my photos...


A jutro ostatni już layout w tej edycji. Zapraszam!
Tomorrow the last layout of this edition. Do drop by!

Brak komentarzy: