czwartek, 6 września 2018

Sleeping Beauty - My Creative Scrapbook

Kolejny layout z wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook - a na nim śpiąca królewna :-)
Today I'm sharing the second layout I made from the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook - featuring the sleeping beauty :-)


Najpierw na akwarelowym tle jednego z papierów odbiłam i embossowałam białym pudrem kilka serwetek.
First, on the watercolour background of one of the papers I stamped and embossed with white ep several doilies.



Do oprawy cudnego zdjęcia małej Mayi użylam ramki z zestawu kwiatów Primy z kitu, karty do journalingu, elementów z zestawu ephemera, kwiatów oraz kawałka gipiurowej ozdoby.
To decorate  the photo of little Maya I used the paper frame coming with one of the Prima flower sets, a journaling card, some ephemera, flowers and a piece cut off the guipure lace.




Trzeci layout już jutro, zapraszam :-)
Visit tomorrow for layout no. 3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: