niedziela, 7 października 2018

Dream And Believe - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj trzeci już z kolei layout z październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z piękną kolekcją Flirty Fleur od Primy wraz z dodatkami:
Today I'm sharing the third layout I made using the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the beautiful Flirty Fleur collection by Prima and other embellishments:


Aby wydobyć zdjęcie i ozdoby z wzorzystego tła, namalowałam linie kompozycji rozwodnioną turkusową i złotą akrylówką.
To make the photo and embellishments pop out of the busy patterned background I painted some composition lines with watered down turqouise and golden acrylic paint.





A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam :-)
Drop by tomorrow for the last layout of this series :-)

Brak komentarzy: