piątek, 8 marca 2019

Pretty - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj ostatni, czwarty layout z marcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook - i dwie urocze damy:
Today I'm sharing the last layout using the March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook - and two lovely ladies:


Kompozycję layoutu wyznaczył...kwiatek w prawym dolnym rogu papieru w tle ;-) Dodałam tam kolejne kwiaty, kolejne po przekątnej dla równowagi wizualnej, a pozostałe narożniki zdjęcia ozdobiłam die-cutami i naklejkami. 
The design of the layout was determined by...a flower printed in the lower right hand corner of the background paper ;-) I added some more flowers there and another cluster in the upper left hand corner for visual balance, and then decorated the other two corners of the photo with die-cuts and stickers.






A jutro - tradycyjnie - kartki z resztek :-)
Miłego dnia!
Come back tomorrow for leftovers cards :-)
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: