sobota, 6 kwietnia 2019

Cherish the Good Life - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj drugi layout z kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook - i dowód, że nie unikam kwiatów na chłopięcych layoutach :-D
Today I'm sharing the second layout using the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook - and a proof that I don't hesitate to use flowers in boy pages :-D


Papier tła całkowicie bez wzorów podkreśla zieleń trawnika ze zdjęcia i stanowi idealne tło dla bogactwa kwiatów. A inspiracją do tej kompozycji było samo zdjęcie - zrobione w ogródku dziadków, gdzie gąszcz kwiatów znalazł się akurat poza kadrem, ale on tam był! I teraz znowu jest :-)
The background paper is without any pattern which emphasises the green colour of the lawn and makes a perfect background for the multitude of flowers. The inspiration for the design comes from the photo itself - taken in the grandparents' garden where the dozens of flowers happened to be cropped out of the frame, but they were there! And are back there in the layout :-)





Jutro layout nr 3 :-)
Come back tomorrow for the layout no. 3 :-)

1 komentarz:

Chimera pisze...

Kolejny piękny scrap, wybrałaś świetne kolory :)