niedziela, 8 września 2019

Ponte Vecchio - My Creative Scrapbook

I wreszcie pora na ostatni layout z wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z piękną, jesienną kolekcją Autumn Sunset od Primy:
And the time has come for the last layout of the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the beautiful autumn collection Autumn Sunset by Prima:


Mimo jesiennego charakteru kolekcji sięgnęłam po temat wakacyjny i oprawiłam zdjęcie z naszych włoskich wakacji kilka lat temu, z moimi chłopakami pozującymi na tle słynnego mostu Ponte Vecchio. Tło przypominające stary tynk ozdobiłam stemplowanymi i embossowanymi motywami mandali z zestawu stempli znajdującego się w kicie, a następnie ułożyłam kompozycję pod zdjęcie z die-cutów, kawałków papierów i kwiatów. Tytuł ułożyłam ze złotego alfabetu:
Despite the autumn character of the collection I chose a summer theme and scrapbooked the photo from our Italian holidays a couple of years ao, with my boys posing by the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge. The background paper looking like a plastered peeling wall is decorated with stamped and embossed mandalas from the stamp set included in the kit. Then I matted the photo with die-cuts, pieces of paper and flowers and arranged the title with gold letter stickers:





Po zrobieniu wszystkich layoutów zostało oczywiście nieco resztek ;-) 
Zapraszam jutro!
Having made all the layout I was left with some stuff, of course ;-)
Drop by tomorrow!

Brak komentarzy: