niedziela, 6 grudnia 2020

Santa Is Coming To Town - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj św. Mikołaj przybywa do miasta :-) czyli przedstawiam drugi z serii layoutów z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today Santa is coming to town :-) that is, I'm sharing the second of the layouts I made using the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Na papier 49&Market naniosłam wzór z maski, a pod zdjęciem ułożyłam karty jorunalingowe wycięte z arkuszy Authentique. Kompozycję uzupełniłam die-cutami, kwiatami i wycinankami z brokatowego kartonu. Tytuł powstał z połączenia die-cutów i liter:

I applied the stencil pattern upon the 49&Market paper and matted the photo with journaling cards I cut out from Authentique papers. I completed the arrangement with die cuts, flowers and elements die cut from glitter cardstock. The title is made by combining die cuts and chipboard letters:





Wpadnijcie jutro po layout nr 3 :-)

Drop by tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: