poniedziałek, 8 lutego 2021

Fly High - My Creative Scrapbook

 I oto ostatni, czwarty layout z lutowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook

Here's the last, fourth layout of the February Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

Zdjęcie ozdobiłam kartami do journalingu i die-cutami (w tym kilkoma stemplowanymi) i dodałam kilka kwiatów. Tytuł powstał z tekturowych naklejek z jednego z poprzednich kitów.

I decorated the photo with journaling card and die-cuts (including stamped ones) and added some flowers too. I made the title using chipboard letters from one of the previous kits.





Z kitu zostało oczywiście sporo resztek, więc jutro zajrzyjcie je obejrzeć ;-)

Of course I was left with quite a lot of leftovers, so drop by tomorrow to have a look at them ;-)

Brak komentarzy: