piątek, 28 maja 2021

Dreamer - April My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj przynoszę drugi z serii layoutów ze spóźnionego kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Watercolour Floral od Primy:

Today I'm bringing you the second of the layouts I made using the very late April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Watercolour Floral collection by Prima:

Akwarelowe wzory papierów tej kolekcji dają piękne tło dla kwiatów, wzorów z maski i delikatnych kwiatowych stempli kitowych - i dla zdjęć, oczywiście :-)

The watercolour patterns of this collection's papers provide beautiful background for the flowers, stencil patterns and delicate flower stamps from the kit - and for the photos, of course :-)




A jutro trzeci layout, zapraszam :-)

Visit here tomorrow for the third layout :-)

Brak komentarzy: