wtorek, 7 czerwca 2022

Sweet Like Honey - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto trzeci layout z czerwcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Miel od Prima Marketing :-)

Here's the third layout I made for the June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the Miel collection by Prima Marketing :-)

Ponownie użyłam maski, tym razem nanosząc ją złotą pastą, a następnie ułożyłam kompozycję ze zdjęciem, ozdabiając ją również stemplami - część motywów odbiłam bezpośrednio na papierze tła, a motyw tarczy zegara embossowałam i wycięłam:

I used the stencil again, this time applying it with gold paste, and then arranged the photo cluster, adding some stamping: some motives are stamped directly upon the background paper and the clockface motif is embossed and cut out:




A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam!

Visit here tomorrow for the last layout of the series!

Brak komentarzy: