środa, 8 czerwca 2022

Sweet Friend - My Creative Scrapbook

I pora wreszcie na ostatni już layout z czerwcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Miel od Primy:

And the time has come for the last layout of the June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Miel collection by Prima:

I znów skorzystałam z maski - tym razem tuszując ją brązowym tuszem. Papierowych dodatków i naklejek użyłam jak tagów, ozdabiając nimi zdjęcie. Dodałam też trochę stemplowania i spore kwiaty :-) Tytuł ponownie wycięłam wykrojnikami.

And here I go again with the stencil, but this time I inked the pattern with brown ink. Then I used paper ephemera and stickers like tags and arranged them around the photo. I also added some stamping and some big flowers :-) The title is again die cut.




Oczywiście, z kitu zostało naprawdę sporo resztek - zapraszam jutro :-)

Of course, I was left with quite a lot of bits and scraps - come back tomorrow :-)

Brak komentarzy: