czwartek, 7 lipca 2022

Love Your Smile - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na trzeci layout z lipcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Here's the third layout for the July Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Tu już możecie zobaczyć papiery Spectrum Sherbet od 49&Market w pełnej krasie :-) Na kolorowy papier tła naniosłam wzór z maski złotą pastą, a następnie ułożyłam dodatki w każdym kolorze, jaki znalazłam w palecie ;-)) 

Here you can see the Spectrum Sherbet papers by 49&market in full display of colours :-) Upon hte colourful background paper I applied the stencil pattern with golden paste and added embellishments in every colour I could find in the palettte ;-))




A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam!

Visit my blog tomorrow for the last layout of the series!

Brak komentarzy: