czwartek, 8 sierpnia 2019

Love - My Creative Scrapbook

Pora na ostatni już layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Time for the last layout of the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Tym razem poświęciłam jeden z arkuszy ;-) i wycięłam z niego wszystkie motyle. Ułożyłam je w kształt serca wokół zdjęcia i dodałam kilka naklejek i die-cutów. Tak wyszło, że nie ma tu ani jednego przestrzennego kwiatka! :-)
This time I sacrificed one of the papers ;-) and cut all the butterflies out of it. I arranged them into a heart shape around the photo and added some chipboard stickers and die-cuts. And it so happens there's not a single dimensional flower here :-)





To ostatni layout, ale oczywiście nie koniec prac. Jutro pokażę Wam kartki z resztek :-)
It's been the last layout but not the last project, naturally. Tomorrow I'll share the leftovers cards :-)

Brak komentarzy: