środa, 6 listopada 2019

Christmas Is In The Heart - My Creative Scrapbook

Oto drugi layout z listopadowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Here's the second layout I made using the November Limited Eiditon kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Kolekcja Christmas In The Country od Primy pozwala stworzyć urokliwe prace świąteczne w stylu vintage, a foliowane metaliczne motywy na papierach dodają blasku i elegancji:
The Christmas In The Country collection by Prima allows for creating charming holiday projects in the vintage style. Foiled metallic images on papers add shine and elegance:





Ze swoich zasobów dodałam brokatowe śnieżynki, pasek kryształków przy girlandzie i cekiny. Pozostałe elementy pochodzą z kitu.
A jutro layout no. 3 :-)
I added some glitter snowflakes, a strip of crystals on the garland and sequins from my stash, all the other elements come from the kit.
Drop by tomorrow for layout no. 3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: