niedziela, 12 stycznia 2020

Beautiful Journey - My Creative Scrabook

A oto ostatni już, czwarty layout ze styczniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
The time has come for the last, fourth layout of the January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


O ile w poprzednim layoucie oszczędnie używałam dodatków, tutaj postanowiłam się nie ograniczać ;-)) Layout jest mocno warstwowy i mocno kwiecisty! Równocześnie metalizowane motywy papierów i wzór maski naniesiony złotą pastą dodają blasku i lekkości:
In the previous layout I was quite economical with embellishments, but here I decided to go more freely ;-)) The layout is quite layered and very flowery! At the same time metallic motives of the papers and the stencil pattern applied with golden paste add shine and lightness:





Oczywiście, to jeszcze nie koniec! Jak zwykle zostało sporo resztek :-)
Of course, that's not all! As always, I was left with plenty of bits and pieces :-)

Brak komentarzy: