sobota, 11 stycznia 2020

3 Blessings - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto trzeci layout ze styczniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Darcelle od Primy:
Here's the third layout I made using the January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Darcelle collection by Prima:


Na ciemnogranatowym tle dodałam wzór z maski białą pastą strukturalną i ułożyłam kompozycję z die-cutów i naklejek pod zdjęcie. Blask metalizowanych motywów podkreślają też cekiny. I żadnych kwiatów! :-))
I applied the kit stencil pattern with white texture paste and arranged die-cuts and cardstock stickers to mat the photo. Sequins add some glam, together with metallic motives of paper elements. And no flowers! :-))






A jutro ostatni layout w tej serii, zapraszam!
Drop by tomorrow for the last layout of the series.

Brak komentarzy: