czwartek, 7 stycznia 2021

Sweet Blessing - My Creative Scrapbook

Oto trzeci z layoutów, jakie powstały do styczniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Here's the third of the layouts I made using the January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Ogólny kształt kompozycji wyznaczył piękny arkusz tła z metalizowanymi motywami. Zdjęcie ozdobiłam kawałkami papierów, naklejkami i die-cutami. Kwiatowe motywy z tekturki pomalowałam gesso i brokatem, a następnie umieściłam w narożnikach zdjęcia. Tytuł zaś to słowa wycięte w brokatowym kartonie. Opalizujące cekiny dodają subtelnego blasku. 

The overall design was defined by the beautiful background paper with metallic foiled motives. I matted the photo with pieces of papiers, stickers and diecuts. I covered floral chipboard pieces with gesso and glitter and placed them in the corners of the photo. The title is made up of words die cut from glitter cardstock. Opalescent sequins add subtle glam.




A jutro ostatni layout w tej serii, zapraszam!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the lst layout of this series.

Brak komentarzy: