poniedziałek, 19 lipca 2021

Joy - May My Creative Scrapbook

Przedstawiam Wam dzisiaj trzeci z kolei layout z majowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Simple Vintage Cottage Fields od Simple Stories. 

Today I bring you the third layout of the May Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Simple Vintage Cottage Fields by Simple Stories.

Dzieci z pierwszych dwóch layoutów spotkały się na fotce layoutu trzeciego, który mówi o radości ze wspólnego przebywania. I radość trwa ta niezmiennie do dzisiaj :-)

The kids from the two previous layouts meet in the photo for the third layout which is about the joy of being together. That joy remains unchanged to this day :-)




A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam!

Join me tomorrow for the last layout of the series!

Brak komentarzy: