poniedziałek, 6 grudnia 2021

The Joy of December - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj przedstawiam drugi z serii layoutów, jakie powstały z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I'm sharing the second of the layout series that I made using the Decmber Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Na arkuszu Blue Fern Studios naniosłam wzór z maski, a następnie ułożyłam warstwowo die-cuty 49&Market z kolekcji Peace&Joy, na której bazuje kit grudniowy. Kompozycję uzupełniłam kwiatami, a od siebie dodałam jeszcze brokatowe cekiny:

I applied the stencil pattern upon the Blue Fern Studio sheet and then I layered some 49&Market die-cuts from the Peace&Joy collection that the December kit is based on. I completed the design with flowers and added some glitter sequins from my stash:




A jutro trzeci layout, zapraszam!

Drop by tomorrow for the third layout!

Brak komentarzy: