wtorek, 7 grudnia 2021

Tis The Season To Be Jolly - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto trzeci layout z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition from My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Peace&Joy od 49&Market i kilkoma papierami Blue Fern Studios:

Here's the third layout for the December Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Peace&Joy by 49&Market and some Blue Fern Studios papers:

Ponownie sięgnęłam po tło z Blue Fern Studios i ozdobiłam zdjęcie die-cutami (w paczce jest ich ponad 80!) oraz pięknymi kwiatami 49&Market:

I used a Blue Fern Studios sheet for the background and decorated the photo with die-cuts (there's over 80 in the pack!) and gorgeous flowers by 49&Market:




A jutro już ostatni scrap, zapraszam :-) Miłego dnia!

Visit me tomorrow for the last layout :-) Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: