niedziela, 1 maja 2022

Live In The Moment - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na ostatni layout z kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, bazującego na kolekcji Avesta od 49&Market:

And finally the time to share the last layout of the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Avesta collection by 49&Market: 

Tym razem postawiłam na chłopięcy layout bez różu, z delikatną kompozycją kwiatową. Na papier tła naniosłam wzór z kitowej maski i dodałam elementy ozdobne w zieleni, beżu i bieli :-)

This time I opted for a boy page without pinks, and with only delicate flower cluster. I applied the kit stencil pattern upon hte background paper and added embellishments in green, beige and white :-)




Jutro mała przerwa na inspirację dla Agaterii, a potem wrócę z resztkami ;-)) Miłego dnia!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing my inspiration for Agateria, but then I'll be back with the leftovers ;-)) Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: