sobota, 8 lutego 2020

Hello - My Creative Scrapbook

I pora na ostatni layout z lutowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
The time has come for the last layout of the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Layout powstał według mapki - w każdym miesiącu możecie jedną znaleźć na blogu My Creative Scrapbook. Najpierw na papierze bazowym odbiłam kilka razy stempel-ramkę. Zdjęcie ułożyłam na kompozycji z kawałków papierów i ozdobiłam kwiatami, tagami i metalowymi ozdobami.
I made the layout following the sketch - each month you will find one on the My Creative Scrapbook blog. First I stamped the frame stamp a couple of times upon the background paper. Then I arranged a cluster of paper scraps to mat the photo and decorated it with flowers, tags and metal embellishments.





I to już wszystkie layouty z kitu lutowego - ale oczywiście są jeszcze kartki :-)
Zajrzyjcie jutro!
That was the last of the layouts from the February - but of course there are some cards too :-)
Drop by tomorrow!

1 komentarz:

Chimera pisze...

Bardzo mi się podoba, jest taki z charakterem :)