sobota, 29 sierpnia 2020

Grow Love - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto trzeci layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z produktami Blue Fern Studios, Prima, American Crafts, Creative Embellishments i Pink Paislee.

Here's the third layout using the August Limited Edition kit, with products by Blue Fern Studios, Prima American Crafts, Creative Embellishments and Pink Paislee.


Z braku wystarczającej ilości literek ułożyłam tytuł z die-cuta i stempla :-) Kompozycję pod zdjęciem również ułożyłam z die-cutów (w tym cytat idealnie uzupełniający tytuł) i uzupełniłam kwiatami, motywami stemplowanymi i cekinami. 

Due to the lack of sufficient number of letters I arranged my title using a die cut and a stamp :-) I matted the photo with die cuts too  (including the quotation that perfectly completes the title) and completed the design with flowers, stamps and sequins.

 

 


Jak na layout w przeważająco żółtym kolorze, którego nie lubię, myślę, że wyszło całkiem nieźle ;-) Pewnie to zasługa tych słodziaków na zdjęciu. 

A jutro ostatni już layout, zapraszam!

As for a layout mostly in yellow, which I rather dislike, I think it turned out pretty nice ;-) I guess that's because of those two cute guys in the photo. 

Visit tomorrow for the last layout!

Brak komentarzy: