piątek, 28 sierpnia 2020

Welcome to Paradise - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj kolejny layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Glory of the Garden od Blue Fern Studios i dodatkami Prima, Creative Embellishments, American Crafts i Pink Paislee.

Today I'm sharing the next layout I made using the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Glory of the Garden collection by Blue Fern Studios and goodies by Prima, Creative Embellishments, American Crafts and Pink Paislee.

Na papier tła naniosłam wzór z maski i ułożyłam bukiety kwiatów z die-cutów i kwiatów przestrzennych oraz dodałam trochę cekinów, by stworzyć rajski klimat dla zdjęcia z ogródka działkowego ;-))

I applied the stencil pattern upon the background papers, added floral custers containing die-cuts and dimensional flowers and added some sequins to create a garden-of-Eden look for a photo of an allotment ;-))

 



Zapraszam jutro na layout no.3 :-)

Drop by tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: