wtorek, 6 października 2020

Fall - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj drugi z serii layoutów, jakie powstały z październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I'm sharing the second of the series of layouts I made using the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

To właściwie jedyne faktycznie jesienne zdjęcie w tej serii ;-) Na tle naniosłam wzór z maski, a zdjęcie otoczyłam naklejkami i die-cutami. Dodałam też ręcznie wycięte tagi i embossowane słowo z tekturki jako tytuł. Za to nie dodałam ani jednego kwiatka ;-))

It's actually the only truly autumn photo I used in this series ;-) I applied the stencil pattern upon the background and decorated the photo with stickers and die-cuts. I also added hand-cut tags and embossed chipboard word as the title. But I didn't add a single flower ;-))






A jutro layout no. 3. Miłego dnia!

Come back tomorrow for the layout no.3. Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: