czwartek, 8 października 2020

Thankful And Grateful - My Creative Scrapbook

I pora na ostatni layout z październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

And now the time's for the last layout of the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Jak widać, całkiem odeszłam od jesiennej, dyniowo-pomarańczowej stylistyki kolekcji Pumpkin&Spice, bo udało się wybrać turkusowe, kremowe i czarne ozdoby i papiery :-) Nie było ich wiele, więc layout jak na mnie raczej clean&simple ;-) ale efekt całkiem mi się podoba :-)

As you can see, I totally skipped the autumn pumpkin orange style of the Pumpkin&Spice collection, being able to select some turqouise, ivory and black embellishments and papers :-) There weren't many of those, so the layout is rather clean&simple for my taste ;-) but I quite like the result :-)




To jeszcze oczywiście nie koniec prac z kitu - zapraszam jutro na resztki! 

Of course that doesn't make the end of this kit - drop by tomorrow for some left-overs!

Brak komentarzy: