sobota, 8 stycznia 2022

Enjoy Today - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na ostatni layout ze styczniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

The time has come for the last layout of the January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Tym razem kształt serca to wzór papieru tła - ja go tylko uzupełniłam :-) kwiatami, motylami i tagami, co dało miłą dla oka strukturę i lekką przestrzenność, a przy tym nie utrudni przechowywania :-) 

This time the heart shape was already there in the background paper - I just completed it :-) with flowers, butterflies and tags, which gave a nice texture and dimension to the page that will still be easy to store :-)





Jak każdy kit MCS, ten również obfitował w materiały, więc troszkę resztek zostało ;-)

As each MCS kit, this one was also filled to the brim with stuff, so there are some leftovers ;-)

Brak komentarzy: