czwartek, 6 stycznia 2022

Absolutely Amazing Day - My Creative Scrapbook

Dziś przynoszę Wam drugi z serii layoutów, jakie powstały ze styczniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I bring you the second layout that I made using the January Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Tło to ułożone warstwowo i postarzone na brzegach papiery. Na nich ułożyłam zdjęcia mojej Mamy z Jej wnukami - layout będzie prezentem z okazji zbliżającego się Dnia Babci :-) Kompozycję ozdobiłam kwiatami (w tym tymi wyciętymi z papieru z górnej warstwy), naklejkami i die-cutami. Od siebie zaś dodałam matowe złote cekiny.

I made the background by layering distressed pieces of paper. Upon that background I arranged photos of my Mom with her grandsons - the layout will be a present on Grandmother's Day that is coming soon :-) I decorated the composition with flowers (including the ones that I cut out from the paper of the top layer), stickers and die-cuts. I also added some matte gold sequins from my stash.




A jutro, oczywiście, kolejny layout. Zapraszam!

Tomorrow, of course, I'll be sharing the next layout. Feel invited!

Brak komentarzy: