wtorek, 7 sierpnia 2018

Mr Smart - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj trzeci z kolei layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Today I'm sharing the third layout made using the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Wybrałam papiery kolorystycznie pasujące do zdjęcia, ułożyłam je warstwowo, oddzierając fragmenty wierzchniego arkusza tak, by pokazać wzory z arkusza pod spodem. Potem dodałam kolejny wzór za pomocą maski i gesso:
I selected papers that matched the colour palette of my photo and layered them, tearing off pieces of the top sheet to reveal patterns of the bottom one. Then I added additional pattern with the kit stencil and white gesso:

 


Tytuł z naklejek również pomalowałam rozcieńczonym gesso, by nieco złagodzić czerń:
I also painted the sticker letters title with watered-down gesso to lighten up the blackness:

Dodałam szare kwiaty Primy i połączyłam je z die-cutami:
I added Prima flowers and combined them with die-cuts:




A jutro ostatni już layout - zapraszam!
Drop by tomorrow for the last layour!

Brak komentarzy: