środa, 8 sierpnia 2018

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - My Creative Scrapbook

I wreszcie przyszła pora na ostatni, czwarty layout z sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
And finally the time has come for the last fourth layout I made using the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Zamglony, romantyczny wzór papieru, który wybrałam na tło, podoba mi się tak bardzo, że nie chciałam go za bardzo zasłaniać. Stąd też niewielka ilość dodatków, choć pewnie nie można go uznać za clean&simple ;-)) Tytuł przetarłam gesso, dodałam kilka kwiatów i die-cutów, a zdjęcie Filipa spacerującego po Portofino oprawiłam w przepiękną ramkę Primy:
That misty, romantic pattern of the paper I chose for my background is so beautiful I didn't want ot cover it too much. Thus the minimum of embellishments, though it probably couldn't go as a clean&simple ;-)) I brushed the title with gesso, adde some flowers and die-cuts and put the photo of Filip wandering about Portofino in a beautiful Prima resin frame:





Wpadniecie obejrzeć kartki? :-)
Will you come back to see some cards? :-)

1 komentarz:

mosia pisze...

Podoba mi się c&s w Twoim wykonaniu <3