niedziela, 5 sierpnia 2018

Sweet - My Creative Scrapbook

Pora na premierę sierpniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook :-) Tym razem zawiera papiery i die-cuty 49&Market, kwiaty, ramki i stempel Primy oraz maskę i literki-alfabet. A oto pierwszy z serii layoutów, jaki powstał z wykorzystaniem tych materiałów:
It's time for the August Limited Edition kit premiere, from My Creative Scrapbook :-) This time it's filled with papers and die-cuts by 49&Market, flowers, frames and a stamp by Prima and a stencil and alpha stickers. And here's the first layout I made using these supplies:


Kompozycję wyznaczył papier, który wybrałam na tło - kwiaty umieściłam w miejscu tych nadrukowanych. Dodałam stemplowanie wokół zdjęcia, die-cuty i tytuł z naklejek:
The design was assigned by the background paper itself - I placed my flower clusters in the same places as the printed ones were. I then added stamping around the photo, die-cuts and the title arranged with stickers:





Zapraszam oczywiście na kolejny layout już jutro :-)
Of course drop by for another layout tomorrow :-)

Brak komentarzy: