sobota, 7 marca 2020

Never Grow Up - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na trzeci layout z marcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
The time has come for the third layout using the March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Ponownie nastemplowałam motywy kwiatowe na kafelkowym tle, ale tym razem również embossowałam je na złoto. Ułożyłam kompozycję z kawałków papierów i die-cutów i dodałam kilka kwiatów i cekinów. Tytuł zaś to tag journalingowy wycięty z jednego z arkuszy:
I stamped flower motives again. but this time also embossed them with golden ep. I arranged bits of papers and die-cuts to mat the photo and then added some flowers and sequins. The title is a journaling tag I cut out from one of the papers:






A jutro ostatni już layout w tej serii, zapraszam :-)
Miłego dnia!
Drop by tomorrow for the last layout of this series :-)
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: