piątek, 6 marca 2020

Sparkle - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj przedstawiam drugi z serii layoutów, jakie powstały z marcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z kolekcją Pretty Mosaic od Primy oraz tekturowymi napisami i zestawem stempli. 
Today I'm sharing the second of the layouts I made using the March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the Pretty Mosaic collection by Prima and chipboard words and a stamp set.



Na tło wybrałam arkusz ze wzorem kwiatowej ramki, który sprawia, że cały layout wygląda jak obsypany kwiatami, chociaż kwiatów dodałam jedynie cztery sztuki ;-) Pozostałe to die-cuty i naklejki, oraz oczywiście wzór na papierze. Tytuł to tekturowe słowo, które embossowałam brokatowym pudrem. 
For the background I chosed the sheet with a flowery frame pattern which makes the layout look as if showered with flowers, though actually I added only four ;-) The other ones are die-cuts and cardstock stickers and of course the printed ones. I used one of the chipboard stickers as the title, after embossing it with glitter ep:
 





Wpadnijcie jutro na layout no. 3 :-)
Drop by tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: