niedziela, 8 marca 2020

Delight - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto pora na ostatni layout z marcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
The time is for the last layout I made using the contents of the March Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Layout powstał według mapki, którą My Creative Scrapbook publikuje każdego miesiąca. Wycięłam z jednego z papierów kartę do journalingu, na niej umieściłam zdjęcie i ozdobiłam kwiatami, die-cutami i naklejkami. Tytuł embossowałam pudrem Blue Fern Studios ze złotymi drobinkami, blasku dodają również kryształowe kamyczki:
I made the layout following the sketch that My Creative Scrapbook releases each month. I cut out a journaling card from one of the papers and placed my photo upon it. I decorated the photo with flowers, die-cuts and stickers. I embossed the title word with Blue Fern Studios ep with golden particles, and some crystal gems for more glam:





To już ostatni layout, ale nie ostatni projekt - oczywiście zostało całkiem sporo resztek ;-)
Do jutra!
That was the last layout, but not the last project - of course there were quote a lot of leftovers ;-)
See you tomorrow!

1 komentarz:

Chimera pisze...

Piękny jest, delikatny i jednocześnie elegancki :)