wtorek, 7 kwietnia 2020

My Boys - My Creative Scrapbook

Pora na trzeci layout z kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Time for the third layout I made using the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Tym razem postawiłam na dość prostą, oszczędną kompozycję z kilku die-cutów, naklejek i kwiatów, a cały efekt zdaje się robić cudny, misterny tekturowy border Creative Embellishments. Celowo pozostawiłam ją w stanie surowym, by była dobrze widoczna na tle spękanego muru. A centrum - moje chłopaki :-)
This time I decided upon quite a simple, sparing arrangement of a couple of die-cuts, stickers and flowers while the eye-catching effect is due to the gorgeous intricate chipboard border by Creative Embellishents. I left it as-is so that it's standing out of the cracked wall pattern in the background. And in the centre - my boys :-)





A jutro zapraszam na ostatni layout w tej serii!
Zdrówka!
Come back tomorrow for the last layout of this series!
Stay healthy!

Brak komentarzy: