środa, 8 kwietnia 2020

Adorable - My Creative Scrapbook

I oto ostatni layout z kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Here's the last layout for the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Layout powstał według mapki przygotowanej na kwietniową edycję kitów. Najpierw na papier tła naniosłam złotą pastą wzór z maski. Następnie ułożyłam poszczególne warstwy papierów pod zdjęcia i dodałam kwiaty, naklejki i die-cuty. Od siebie dodałam kilka połyskujących cekinów :-)
I made the layout following the sketch for the April edition of the kits. First I applied the stencil pattern with golden paste. Then I layered peices of papers to mat the photos and completed the design with flowers, stickers and die-cuts. I also added some glittering sequins from my stash :-)





A jeśli macie ochotę na resztki ;-) - wpadnijcie jutro.
Miłego dnia!
Of you feel like having some leftovers ;-) - drop by tomorrow.
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: