niedziela, 5 kwietnia 2020

Hi There - My Creative Scrapbook

Nie pamiętam, czy kiedykolwiek zdarzyło mi się pracować w takim tempie - na przygotowanie prac z kwietniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook miałam dobę! :-) Ale udało się zdążyć na premierę i oto dzisiaj przedstawiam pierwszy layout:
I don't remember whether I worked with such tempo ever before - I had just one day to create my projects for the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook! :-) But luckily I managed to get them done for today's premiere and here it is, the first layout of the series:



Kit kwietniowy zawiera kolekcję Capri od Primy (papiery, kwiaty, naklejki tekturowe i die-cuty), z dodatkiem maski i cudnych tekturowych borderów od Creative Embellishments i brokatowym alfabetem American Crafts. Z tak pięknymi materiałami praca szła jak po maśle :-)
The April kit contains the Capri collection by Prima (papers, flowers, chipboard stickers and die-cuts) plus a stencil and gorgeous chipboard borders by Creative Embellishments and a glitter aplha set by American Crafts. Such beautiful goodies made my work pure pleasure :-)





Kolejny layout już jutro!
Miłego dnia!
Come back tomorrow for the next layout!
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: