niedziela, 8 grudnia 2019

Christmas Cheer - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj ostatni layout z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Today I'm sharing the last layout of the December Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Tym razem, jak widać, postanowiłam skupić się na "nowoczesnym retro" - papiery Authentique i American Crafts kojarzą mi się tu z latami 70-tymi :-) Nie użyłam też żadnych przestrzennych ozdób, więc layout można łatwo przechowywać w albumie.
This time, as you can see, I decided to go fully "modern retro" - the Authentique and American Crafts papers remind me of the 70s aesthetic :-) I have'nt used any dimensional embellishments so that the layout easily goes into an album.





Który styl bardziej się Wam podoba - shabby chic vintage czy modern retro?
Which style do you like better - the shabby chic vintage or the modern retro?

Nie zapomnijcie zajrzeć jutro - zostało trochę resztek :-)
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow - I've had some left overs :-)

Brak komentarzy: