sobota, 7 grudnia 2019

Oh Christmas Tree - My Creative Scrapbook

Pora na trzeci layout z grudniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook, z papierami i dodatkami Blue Fern Studios, Authentique, American Crafts i Primy:
Time to share the third layout I made using the December Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring papers and embellishments by Blue Fern Studios, Authentique, American Crafts and Prima:


Podobnie jak w poprzednich layoutach, za bazę posłużył papier BFS, a wokół zdjęcia Kuby studiującego choinkę ułożyłam die-cuty, poinsettię i tytuł z naklejek. Do kompozycji dodałam kilka złotych cekinów.
Just like in the previous layouts, I used a BFS paper for the background and arranged die cuts, a poinsettia and an alpha stickers title around the photo of Kuba examining ou Christmas tree. I also added some golden sequins to finish off my page.





A propos cekinów, Kuba ostatnio powiedział mi: "Mamo, zauważyłem, że teraz bardzo często używasz cekinów." Oczywiście, mogłam odpowiedzieć, że są ładne, mają różne kolory i wielkości (a nawet kształty) i są tanimi a dodającymi miłego dla oka blasku ozdobami. I to wszystko prawda, ale najbardziej szczera prawda jest taka, że po prostu kupiłam tego dobra jakiś milion sztuk i teraz staram się to jakoś zużyć :-DD
Speaking of sequins: Kuba has recently told me: "Mom, I've noticed you use a lot of sequins now". Of course I could reply that they are beautiful, have different colours and sizes (and shapes too) and are cheap embellishments adding that nice bit of shine to my projects. And that would all be true, but the truest truth is that I bought like a million pieces of this stuff and I'm just trying to use it up :-DD

A jutro layout no. 4!
Come back tomorrow for layout np. 4!

Brak komentarzy: