poniedziałek, 7 września 2020

Moments Captured - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj trzeci z serii layoutów w wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

Today I'm sharing the third of the layouts I made using the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Chociaż kit z produktami 49&Market pełen jest papierów z kwiatowymi motywami, romantycznych motywów vintage i kwiatów, postanowiłam stworzyć coś zupełnie innego: chłopięcy layout bez kwiatów ;-)) - jeśli nie liczyć tych ze wzoru maski. Ale tu prawie nie widać, że to kwiaty ;-)

Although the kit features 49&Market goodies with flower-patterned papers, romantic vintage elements and flowers, I decided to make something completely different: a boy page without flowers :-)) if you don't count the stencil flowres. But here they barely look like flowers ;-)





A jutro layout czwarty i ostatni, zapraszam!

Drop by tomorrow for the fourth and last layout!


1 komentarz:

J.J pisze...

It's a very stylish work!
For a gentleman! :)