wtorek, 8 września 2020

You Make My Heart Sing - My Creative Scrapbook

I wreszcie pora na ostatni layout wrześniowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:

The time has come for the last layout of the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:

Romantyczny layout dla wyjątkowej pary, z mnóstwem laserowo wycinanych elementów i kwiatów, ułożonych w bogatą kompozycję wokół zdjęcia. Cytat wydrukowałam na paskach kalki. Na zdjęciu jest małżeństwo, ale to layout rodzinny: czwórkę dzieci symbolizują motyle :-)

A romantic page I made for a special couple, with plenty of laser-cut elements and flowers gathered in a rich cluster around the photo. Although the photo shows the couple only, it's a family layout: their children are symbolised by four butterflies :-)




Jeśli macie ochotę obejrzeć, jak zużyłam resztki - wpadnijcie jutro :-)

If you feel like seeing how I used up leftovers - visit here tomorrow :-)

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

Super artykuł. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.