niedziela, 6 października 2019

Fly - My Creative Scrapbook

Drugi z kolei layout z październikowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook ma temat przyrodniczy :-)
The second layout of the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook features a nature theme :-)


Na papierze tła naniosłam wzór z maski i dodałam kilka skrawków papierów i kilka kwiatów. Właściwie to taki clean&simple pod względem dodatków, a jednak wygląda całkiem bogato :-)
I applied the stencil pattern upon the background paper and I added a couple of scraps of papers and some flowers. Actually, it's kind of a clean&simple page as far as embellies are concerned, though it looks pretty rich :-)





Miłego dnia!
Have a nice day!

PS. Jak często zdarza się, że podczas strzelania do tarczy ważka siada na lufie? ;-))
PS. How often does a dragonfly lands on the barrel of your airgun while your practice target shooting? ;-))

Brak komentarzy: