środa, 29 lipca 2020

Adore - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj drugi z layoutów, jakie powstały z majowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Today I'm sharing the second of the layouts I made using the May Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Najpierw na tło naniosłam wzór z maski, nałożyłam na to cudny ażurowy dekor z tektury embossowany na złoto, na tak przygotowanym tle ułożyłam zdjęcie i ozdobiłam die-cutami i kwiatami. Tu i ówdzie możecie też dostrzec cekiny oraz stemplowane i wycinane motyle.
First I applied the stencil pattern upon the background sheet, then added the gorgeous filigree chipboard ornament that I embossed with gold ep and upon that background I placed the photo of my cousin's daughter. I decorated the pic with flowers and die-cuts. You can also spot some sequins and stamped and cut out butterflies here and there.





Myślę, że jak na miłosno-romantyczną kolekcję wyszło całkiem nieźle ;-))
Zapraszam jutro na layout no.3 :-)
I think it turned out pretty well when you know it's a romantic love collection ;-))
Drop by tomorrow for the layout no.3 :-)

Brak komentarzy: