środa, 1 lipca 2020

Living the Good Life - My Creative Scrapbook

Dzisiaj przedstawiam trzeci layout z czerwcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
Today I bring you the third layout of the June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook:


Zdjęcie - znów ze wsi - przedstawia kota moich teściów o bardzo wielkopańskich manierach (choć to chyba cecha wszystkich kotów). A  że zapozował w ogrodzie, to i ogród odtworzyłam na papierze:
The photo - taken in the country, again - presents my in-laws' very lordly cat (though I guess lordliness is a feature of all cats). Since he posed in the garden, I recreated a garden on the paper too:





A jutro zapraszam na ostatni layout z tej serii. 
Miłego dnia!
Drop by tomorrow for the last layout of the series.
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: